PR agency with 30 years’ experience
Text&Aktion is an independent, owner-managed PR agency with 30 years’ experience in Public Relations, Tourism PR, Brand Counselling and strategic communications.
In close cooperation with our partner Majunke International Sales, we offer the entire spectrum of tasks for marketing, sales, MICE and representation.
Together we have grown contacts from all areas relevant for tourism: Tour operators, travel agencies, corporate – event planners, special agencies, associations as well as leading journalists and the most important social media influencers from lifestyle to special interest.
Contact us – take the first step to having your brand seen, heard and understood
With Text&Aktion you will always be well advised
You are looking for
- a boutique agency with dedicated communication consultants
- partners, who listen carefully, think strategically and have an opinion
- a team with extensive experience and an impressive network
- an independent, owner-managed PR agency with 30 years’ experience
- experienced in brand counselling and strategic communications consultation
- committed and creative in storytelling, promotions, content marketing and brand partnerships
- well connected for 360 º communications in travel & tourism
When is PR most effective?
Public Relations is most effective when there is a clear set of goals to aim for. Sounds obvious. However in most companies, discussions about communication objectives are almost not acceptable anymore.
But what good is even the best GPS device when I do not know where to go? The result is aimless drifting in the fog with occasional lucky hits and a lot of frustration. You will just get a new GPS device…
This is avoidable. With a concerted effort on both sides. With professional discussions between experts. Above all with courage – inwardly and outwardly.
Intelligent storytelling and spot-on messaging need daring. Yes-men won’t bring you lasting value: At Text&Aktion we don’t just follow we think ahead – and we are your sparring partners on the way to successful communication.
Angelika E. Ardelt